Deloitte Mexico with address at Reforma 505, 28th floor, Cuauhtémoc neighborhood, Cuauhtémoc delegation, C.P. 06500, Mexico City, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard informs you of the following:
In this privacy notice, the following words will be understood as initial capital letters, the following:
Deloitte Mexico: Galaz, Yamazaki, Ruiz Urquiza, S.C., Administrator of Galaz, Yamazaki, Ruiz Urquiza, S. de R.L. de C.V., Deloitte Audit, S.C., Deloitte Tax and Legal Services, S.C., Deloitte Asesoría en Riesgos, S.C., Deloitte Asesoría Financiera, S.C., and / or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Tool: The technological tool implemented by Deloitte Mexico so that you can exercise the rights that correspond to your personal data, as well as let us know your doubts, complaints or comments.
How to access the tool
You can access the tool by going to https://arco.deloitte.com.mx/view/mx/Default.aspx. If you can not do so, please call 50-80-76-92, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
Purposes for the treatment of your personal data
Your personal information will be used for the following main purposes, which are necessary to provide our products and services:
- Identify and contact him.
- Integrate your file as a customer or client prospect, and register it in our systems.
- Verify that there are no conflicts of independence with our employees or companies.
- Provide you with the products and services you contract with us, and fulfill the obligations contracted with you.
- Comply with the applicable regulations.
- Perform the process related to payments and billing.
- In any case, carry out collection procedures.
Additionally, your personal information will be used with the following secondary purposes:
- Evaluate the quality of our service.
- Invite him to professional, academic and cultural events.
- Promote our products and services, contacting and conducting events for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for the indicated secondary purposes, or any of them, you can deny us your consent from this moment by sending us your request through the Tool.
Your refusal in this regard will not be a reason for us to stop providing the products or services you contract with us, and we inform you that you have a period of five working days to let us know.
Personal data that will be collected
In order to carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following categories of personal data: Identification, contact, employment, financial and / or patrimonial.
Transfer of your personal data
Your personal information may be transferred to the following natural or legal persons, without your consent being legally required:
- Authorities to which we must do so by virtue of a law, in order to comply with the corresponding regulations.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary or legally required to safeguard a public interest, or for the administration or administration of justice.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, and
- Companies within our same group that operate under our same processes and internal policies, to provide services or comply with our internal policies and regulations.
Except for the cases indicated and the others referred to in article 37 of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, your personal information will not be transferred.
Security measures to protect your personal information
ARCO rights and revocation of your consent
In the terms permitted by the applicable regulations, you may access, rectify and cancel your personal data, oppose the processing thereof, as well as revoke at any time the consent that you have given us, through the aforementioned technological tool. that we have implemented for these purposes.
Our privacy officer will ensure at all times for the protection of your personal information in compliance with the applicable regulations. Likewise, we inform you that the Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection is the authority in charge of monitoring due compliance with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
Limitation to the use or disclosure of personal information
In addition to the procedure contemplated in the previous section, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal data in the following ways:
- Enroll in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity of the Federal Attorney's Office. For more information regarding this option, you can contact directly with PROFECO or access the following link: http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx.
- Request, through the Tool, your registration to the "List of Advertising Exclusion", in order not to receive promotional information about our products and services.
Changes to the privacy notice
Deloitte México may modify and / or update this privacy notice unilaterally, informing you of any modification or update through our website www.deloitte.com.mx
We inform you that before we collect your financial, patrimonial or sensitive data, we will ask you to grant us your express and written consent of this integral privacy notice.
Most recent update: January 2, 2018.